This jade collection came to me in an odd way from someone I tried to help. He contacted me on LinkedIn spinning a touching tale about working in his father's jade business and feeling ashamed that he was not doing well. I got him booked to sell his jade on a cruist ship from Hong Kong to Singapore. He turned down the opportunity saying that his father forbade him. Despite my telling him I knew nothing about jade, and not to send this, he sent it anyway. He has ldisappeared, and this jade has been in my safe for years. It will cost thousands to have this jade tested and appraised, and most people in the jewelry district here in NY city won't touch it. Finally a gemstone dealer gave me a casual assesment of a suggested selling price which is far below the prices supplied from China. All I want is to get these pieces onto someone who will enjoy it, and I do not want to risk overcharging. So if you get the deal of the year- good for you.
Jade bangle bracelet in shades of green to cream with hints of bronze.
- The opening is 2.315" across. This is VERY SMALL so you must have a very small hand to even get it onto your wrist.
- $ 6,900.00 - Chinese Quote
- $ 2,900.00 - NY city Quote
- $ 690 - my insanely low price because this is going to take such a very small hand to wear this bangle.
- $ 250 - Clearance Sale Price