Shopping Assistance for Men
Painless and perfect gift selection.
No shopping, in stores or on line.
Allow me to make you a hero at gift time.
WHAT DO WOMEN WANT?
Men tend to avoid shopping for gifts until the last minute, worry about selecting the right gift, wasting time and money, and overall find little joy in the experience.
Allow me to change the experience for you, make it easy and painless, and make you a hero at gift time. Aside from being a woman, most of my customers are women buying for themselves, so guess what, I do know what women want.
Next: help me choose the perfect gift for your particualr sweetheart by answering a few questions. A few of the things which will help me to help you.
- Her hair color will tell me what colors suit her best.
- Example: Green looks great on blonds and red heads, but safest to avoid for brunettes.
- Her job will indicate things about her style:
- Example: If you want something she can wear most days, and she is a tiral lawyer, she will want something simple and understated. Something to complete her outfits, but nothing to draw the attention of a jury.
- Most women tend towards the same several colors in their wardrobe. Take a quick look in her closet and take note:
- Neutrals: Do you see black, brown, tans, cream or white?
- Colors: Dark jewel tones like burgundy, navy blue, forrest green, etc? Pastels, light colors in blue. peach, pink etc? Bold colors, red, yellow, blue, green, orange?
- Earrings: Take note:
- Size (nickle, dime, quarter)
- Shape: Button (on the ear), hoop, chandileer (really big and dropping down) or straight down (how far? Just under the ear lobe or longer?)
- Necklaces: Bold or simple? Silver or gold? Stone preference?
- Rings: Stacking, bands, large, flat against the hands or more 3 dimentional?
That is enough for now. Get in touch with me and let's get started
There are no products listed under this category.