Free-ish Jewelry: Redesign Refresh or Scrap
- Free-ish Jewelry –
THE JEWELRY YOU NO LONGER WEAR:
Re-design, re-work, re-use, repair and/or scrap.
Kind of, sort of, really is like free! Sometimes you even get jewelry money back.
Without doubt, you have jewelry you don't wear anymore. Let's do something with that! Here's how to get started
Look at all of your jewelry. Take it from drawers, safes, banks, anywhere it's hidden, forgotten or used.
Divide your jewelry into 4 categories:
- Love it - Wear it.
* Be sure it's all polished and clean. Pearls and beads should be re-strung every few years, I can do it for you, or can teach you to do it yourself either in person, or through this pearl-knotting demonstration of my super-easy pearl knotting techniques.
* When it's all refreshed, you will love it more than ever.
- Missing pieces: Have you lost one earring or one cuff-link?
* Allow me to duplicate it for you.
- Don't like it. Don't care about it. Never going to wear it.
* Let's scrap the metal to pay for something new!
* Let's re-use the gemstones in something you will love.
- Sentimental attachment - but somehow it's not quite working.
* This is the fun part. Let's take those cherished pieces you inherited or used to love, and make them into something you will wear and love again.
There is no cost to brainstorm. Jewelry is not supposed to decorate the inside of a drawer. Let's get that back onto you and a way you'll love love love.
Let's get to work/play!
Call or write- I can't wait to get started
212-688-8600 for phone, text, WhatsApp or WeChat
Or find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jane.a.gordon/