Re-design or Scrap Your Old Jewelry
Without doubt, you have jewelry you don't wear anymore. Let's do something with that!
Divide your jewelry into 4 categories:
- Love it - Wear it.
* Be sure it's all polished and clean. Pearls and beads should be re-strung every few years, I can do it for you, or can teach you to do it yourself either in person, or through this pearl-knotting demonstration of my super-easy pearl knotting techniques.
* When it's all refreshed, you will love it more than ever.
- Missing pieces: Have you lost one earring or one cuff-link?
* Allow me to duplicate it for you.
- Don't like it. Don't care about it. Never going to wear it.
* Let's scrap the metal to pay for something new!
* Let's re-use the gemstones in something you will love.
- Sentimental attachment - but somehow it's not quite working.
* This is the fun part. Let's take those cherished pieces you inherited or used to love, and make them into something you will wear and love again.