Redesign Refresh or Scrap Your Jewelry
Without doubt, you have jewelry you don't wear anymore.
Let's do something with that! Here's how to get started
Divide your jewelry into 4 categories:
- Love it - Wear it.
* Be sure it's all polished and clean. Pearls and beads should be re-strung every few years, I can do it for you, or can teach you to do it yourself either in person, or through this pearl-knotting demonstration of my super-easy pearl knotting techniques.
* When it's all refreshed, you will love it more than ever.
- Missing pieces: Have you lost one earring or one cuff-link?
* Allow me to duplicate it for you.
- Don't like it. Don't care about it. Never going to wear it.
* Let's scrap the metal to pay for something new!
* Let's re-use the gemstones in something you will love.
- Sentimental attachment - but somehow it's not quite working.
* This is the fun part. Let's take those cherished pieces you inherited or used to love, and make them into something you will wear and love again.
There is no cost to brainstorm. Jewelry is not supposed to decorate the inside of a drawer. Let's get that back onto you and a way you'll love love love.
Contact me: Jane@JaneGordon.com or 212-688-8600 for phone, text, WhatsApp or WeChat
Or find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jane.a.gordon/
Let's get to work/play!