Jewelry Repair and Re-Design
Things happen. I stand behind my work, but things happen.
- Whether it's jewelry I made or not, you are welcome to bring it to me for repair.
- Lost a loved earring or cuff-link? Bring it to me and I will make another - even if I didn't make the original.
- Pearls and beads need restringing? Most people's do!
NOTE: Pearls should be re-strung every few years whether you wear them or not. Bacteria from your skin multiplies in the thread, which deteriorates and discolors it. You will be astonished and how much more beautiful your pearls look when freshly strung. They are stronger, too, and so won't break and get lost.
- Do you have something costume which you just love love love and wish it were made in precious metals and gemstones?
Now it can be!
You might also have a drawer filled with jewelry you don't wear anymore. Let's do something with that!
Divide your jewelry into three categories:
- Love it - Wear it.
Be sure it's all polished, clean, pearls and beads on fresh thread. Put it away and enjoy.
- Don't like it. Don't care about it. Never going to wear it.
Let's scrap the metal to pay for something new!
Let's re-use the gemstones in something you will love.
- Sentimental attachment - but somehow it's not quite working.
This is the fun part. Let's take those cherished pieces you inherited or used to love, and make them into something you will wear and love again.
There are no products listed under this category.