Have you ever bought someone you loved roses? It can be a hard purchase because you want them to know exactly what you are feeling when you give them but with so many colors available now, what one do you choose?
Below we have assembled a list of roses in each different color that is available.
Roses have so many meanings and it's important to choose the right one for your message. When you want to convey the a message such as "I love you" or an emotion such as "joy" and even a value such as "purity" the correct color is very important.
Meanings by color of rose:
- Red: Love & affection, Romantic & Abiding Love, True Love, I Love You, Desire, Courage & Passion, Congratulations, Job Well Done, Respect & Appreciation, Honest Beauty, Courage & Passion, Bliss to Marriage.
- Dark Red: Deep passion, Readiness for a commitment, Unconscious beauty, Dying love.
- Pink: Grace & Elegance, Admiration for beauty and refinement, Sweetness.
- Lavender: Love/Enchantment at first sight, Regal majesty and splendor, Wonder & Impossibility.
- Purple: Enchantment & Magnetism, Opulence & Majesty.
- Blue: Mystery & Ambiguity, The impossible or The unattainable, "You are extraordinarily wonderful", Mysterious beginnings of new things.
- White: Purity & Innocence, Reverence & Humility, Heavenly & Honor, Everlasting love, Marriages and New Beginnings, I am worthy of you, Beauty & Youthfulness, Remembrance.
- Yellow: Friendship and "I care", Unbridled joy, Promise of a new beginning, Gladness, Delight, Warmth, Good Luck, Welcome Back, Remember Me, Dying Love.
- Peach: Modesty, Closing of a new deal, Great cheer, Sincerity & Genuineness, Sympathy, Gratitude and Thankfulness.
- Orange: Fascination, Passion & Desire, Enthusiasm & Energe, Pride, "I am so proud of you"
- Black: Farewell & Sorrow, Loss & Mortality, Death of Old habits, Begining of new things or journey, Courage & Resistance.
- Green: Calm, Fertility, Abundance and Bounty, Constant rejuvenation of spirit, Self-respect and Well being.
This list comprises real and artificial colored roses. Our personal favorite is white roses, they give the perfect vibe and harmonize perfectly in so many enviroments that it is hard to not love them.