"Lucky You" Horseshoe Necklace from the inspirational Equestrian Jewelry collection.
Horseshoes represent good luck. These horseshoe necklaces are overflowing with it, represented by an abundance of overflowing diamonds. This theme goes through my work as a beautiful reminder for us to enjoy, live with gratitude for the blessings we are too often too busy to appreciate. This will lift us, and will inspire others in our lives.
This particular design came from a trick I play on myself to make myself happier when I think I am having a bad day. I imagine all people lined from the luckiest to the unluckiest. Thinking about what I 'thought' was a bad day compared to people on the wrong end of the lucky line keeps life in perspective. That's why the words "Lucky YOU" are on the back of the necklaces. But don't stop there. Instead of just using people in our imagination to feel happier- go much further to have real joy.
- The key to happiness is to go find people less lucky than you, and try to help them.
- Tell no one what you have done- it will dilute the experience.
- Thank the person who 'allowed' you to assist them.
- Being good, and doing good, is it's own reward.
- 18K with approx 64 pts diamonds, $8000
- 14K with approx 36 pts diamonds, $5,900
- Sterling with approx 36 pts diamonds $1,100
- Sterling with 2.5 pts diamonds $650