Elsa Peretti Signature Open Heart Necklace from Tiffany Co.
The simple, evocative shape of Elsa Peretti Open Heart designs celebrates the spirit of love. This elegant creation is one of her most celebrated icons, and has an exquisite feeling of understated elegance. For many people, the open heart pendant holds a lot of meaning, symbolizing opening one's heart to the person who gave the pendant, thereby allowing him, or her, to fill it with love and affection, and sometimes just opening ones heart in general, allowing life's blessings to fill and overflow.
Renowned for her sensual, organic forms, Elsa Peretti's modern jewelry is always in style, and even after decades, is still available at Tiffany & Co today.
From the Tiffany Site:
ELSA PERETTI “Style is to be simple.”
When Florence-born Elsa Peretti joined Tiffany in 1974, her organic, sensual forms revolutionized jewelry design and seduced the world. A masterful artisan, Peretti explores nature with the acumen of a scientist and the vision of a sculptor. She allows us to see such forms as the bean, the apple and the snake in intriguing and beautiful new ways.
- Original designs copyrighted by Elsa Peretti
- Pendant is hallmarked "Tiffany & Co. ® Peretti 750 Spain"
- 18k gold
- Measurements: 1.08" x 0.93" x 0.23"
- Smooth, polished finish
Before I started making jewelry, this was one of my favorite pieces from the 1980's until 2000 when I started designing jewelry. It's been in the back of my safe since then, and needs to be worn and loved again. Do you want to give this heart a forever home?
More vintage pieces are waiting to be loved and much as I love them- - maybe you or yours?
- Click here for Tiffany Elsa Peretti Heart
- Click here for Tiffany Mini Diamond Heart on Pearl necklace
- Click here for Tiffany spinning decision coin necklace
- Click here for vintage sapphire earrings
- Click here for more Vintage jewelry