Vintage Blue Sapphire Huggie Earrings set in 18K Gold
Approximately 0.58" x 0.37" x 0.20"
There is something visceral about decorating our bodies. All people on earth, and through all time, decorate ourselves in many ways. Before becoming an accidental jewelry designer I had little interest in jewelry or accumulating any, but being human I felt better with some adornment. I did wear and cherish a few especially classic and beautiful pieces of jewelry.
These were the earrings I wore and loved almost every day for many years. Check out the necklace I wore with them:
Click here for vintage Tiffany Else Peretti Open Heart Necklace
These have been much loved from the 1980's until 2000 when I started my own jewelry line. They've been in the back of my safe since then, and need to be worn and loved again.
- Designer: Unknown
- Stones: Blue Sapphires
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
- Hallmark: 750
- Location: Back of Earrings
- Size: Approximately 0.58" x 0.37" x 0.20"
- See photos next to a dime for perspective.
More vintage pieces are waiting to be loved and much as I love them- - maybe you or yours?
- Click here for Tiffany Elsa Peretti Heart
- Click here for Tiffany Mini Diamond Heart on Pearl necklace
- Click here for Tiffany spinning decision coin necklace
- Click here for vintage sapphire earrings
- Click here for more Vintage jewelry