These Horseshoe rings are overflowing with the good luck that horseshoes traditionally represent. Aside from the physical beauty I am trying to offer, is the inspiraiton behind this design, which helps me be happier, and maybe will help you and yours.
When I think I am having a bad day, I imagine all people lined from the luckiest to the unluckiest. Thinking about what I 'thought' was a bad day compared to people on the wrong end of the lucky line keeps life in perspective. That's why it''s called "Lucky You". But don't stop here, at using people in your mind to be happier.
- The key to happiness is to go find people less lucky than you, and try to help them.
- Tell no one what you have done- it will dilute the experience.
- Thank the person who 'allowed' you to assist them.
- Being good, and doing good, is it's own reward.
The Lucky You Horseshoe collection of horseshoe jewelry.
Approx 8 pts G-VS bezel set diamonds.
- 18K $4200
- 14K $3400
- Sterling silver with plate options $1,100