Traditionally horseshoes represent good luck. These hourseshoe rings from the Equestrian Jewelry collection are overflowing with good luck. The theme of overflowing abunndance goes through my work as a beautiful reminder to have gratitiude.
This particualr design came from an exercise I do in my head when I think I am having a bad day. I imagine all people lined from the luckiest to the unluckiest. Thinking about what I 'thought' was a bad day compared to people on the wrong end of the lucky line keeps life in perspective. Don't stop there if you want to be happy.
- The key to happiness is to go find people less lucky than you, and try to help them.
- Shhhh = don't tell anyone when you do something good in the world - it will dilute the experience.
- Thank the person who 'allowed' you to assist them.
- Being good, and doing good, is it's own reward.
Approx 8 pts G-VS bezel set diamonds.
- 18K $4200
- 14K $3400
- Sterling silver with plate options $1,100