The Fleur de Lis Disc Necklace. Available as a Pendant or Pearl Enhancer (also clips onto beads and cords). The pendant has a loop on that back which can be worn on chains and cords. The pearl enhancer has a different closure that enables it to be clipped onto pearls. It also works on beads and cords, but not as well on chains, unless they are just the right thickness and link.
Prices vary depending on the customization. Priced here in sterling silver, with a solid 18K gold fleur de lis with three diamonds across the center, and diamonds in alternating dots around the side, totaling approximately 28-30 points of G-VS diamonds, which means they are very white and sparkly.
Lots of variations are available where we can customize to fit your style and budget. For example, we can make it all silver, all gold, and/or use more or fewer diamonds.
A few sample options:
* All sterling silver, three diamonds in the center, approximately 6-7.5 pts of diamonds: $450.00
* 18K Gold Fleur de Lis set in sterling silver priced in 3 variations:
- Three diamonds in the center, approximately 6-7.5 points $950.00
- Center diamonds and alternating dots, approximately 28-30 pts - $1625.00 This one!
- Center diamonds and diamonds in every dot, approximately 48-52 pts - $2400.00 (Not posted yet- just ask).
* All 18K Gold, Center diamonds and diamonds in every dot, approximately 48-52 points: About $6,000.00 (gold prices checked upon your request)
Fleur de Lis Disc can made for you in several versions:
- Loop on the back to wear interchangeably on chains or cords.
- Clip on the back fits interchangeably onto pearls and cords.
- Set on a chain, thickness, metal, length of your choice.
There are infinite variations we can create in metals, colors, stones, etc. Custom orders are easy, and if you start with a few diamonds and change your mind, we can always add more later. There is no right or wrong- just what you like. Let's make this perfect for you.
The Fleur de Lis dates back to ancient Egypt. It has always been steeped in mystery, and has always represented POWER, ENLIGHTENMENT and GOOD LUCK..
Louis X or Louis XI (no one is sure) was about to lose France in a battle. The other army was stronger in size and weapons, and were better fed and stronger. Louis put the already ancient symbol on his shield for power and luck. Contrary to all expectations, he won the battle and saved France. He declared the Fleur de Lis to be the symbol of France. There were even times it was illegal for anyone but French nobility to display the symbol- - and they wonder why people chopped of their heads - - - but I digress - - -
Another mystery is the meaning of Fleur de Lis. I always thought it meant Flower of Louis. Some say it only means Lily Flower. Like everything else about the Fleur de Lis, it's a mystery, which I can't clear up- I was not there.